Calendula Infusion Soap
Calendula is an annual flower that blooms regularly through the growing season. Calendula oil is produced by infusing the flowers in a carrier oil
Calendula oil :
- is rich in antioxidants and vitamin A
- It also contains the antioxidant vitamin E
- is an emollient and can help to moisturize dry skin
- contains carotenoids which nourish the skin.
- has antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties
- may promote skin hydration and firmness
- Natural Turmeric & Rose Fragrant Oil
- All Natural Fragrance Oil
- All Natural Fragrance Oils are plant-based aromatics that are produced using pure essential oils and aromatic isolates derived solely from natural, raw botanical sources.
Fragrance Oil Notes:
- Top Notes: Fresh Cut Grass, Petitgrain, Lemon
- Middle/Heart Notes: Rose, Geranium
- Base Notes: Vanilla, Rosewood
How to use:
Wet the bar to create some suds .Lather up your skin and rinse.
Saponified Olive Oil- Calendula Infused,Coconut Oil,Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter
,Sodium Lactate, Fragrance,Ultramarine Pink.
Due to our soap being handcrafted. Our Calendula Infusion bar soap will always look a little different and may not look exactly like the pictures .