Calendula Infusion Soap
Calendula is an annual flower that blooms regularly through the growing season. Calendula oil is produced by infusing the flowers in a carrier oil
Calendula oil :
- is rich in antioxidants and vitamin A
- It also contains the antioxidant vitamin E
- is an emollient and can help to moisturize dry skin
- contains carotenoids which nourish the skin.
- has antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties
- may promote skin hydration and firmness
Refreshing and clean aroma with top notes of fresh rose petals,middle notes of wisteria and cyclamen with bottom notes of sandalwood and vanilla.
How to use:
Wet the bar to create some suds .Lather up your skin and rinse.
Saponified Olive Oil- Calendula Infused,Coconut Oil,Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter
,Sodium Lactate, Fragrance,Ultramarine Pink.
Due to our soap being handcrafted. Our Calendula Infusion bar soap will always look a little different and may not look exactly like the pictures .